Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July- Nails + Event


Yesterday was a great Independence Day for my family and I. The day started off with the family playing baseball down the street from my house. Of course my team won, and after that we all got ready for a BBQ at my uncles house. Before I left I decided to quickly do my nails somewhat like the American flag.

1. The first step was to paint all my nails a flat red, except my ring fingers which i painted a metallic blue.
2. Next I added white stripes across the red nails; these came out a bit crooked since i was just using a nail polish with a fine tip.
3. Last I used bundle monsters BM21 image plate with the stars on my ring fingers. Just add a top coat & clean up any mistakes and you're done!

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Family BBQ. That's me behind the two little girls and next to the woman in the red shirt.
me and my bf watching the fireworks









No comments:

Post a Comment