Friday, August 5, 2011

Bargain Shopping time!

I'm starting school in a few weeks and although I'd like to buy some new clothes and shoes I don't really have the money to go on an extravagant shopping spree. Solution? Become a bargain shopper! I rarely buy things at their original price- I admit i can be very stingy with my money so I'm always on the lookout for clearance or sale items. Here's what I came out with.


1. Nike Free TR Fit
Original Price:$85, My Price after shopping around: ~$70
Still a bit pricey but I deserve at least one splurge item.
Color: Black/White-Volt
2. Mossimo Supply Co.- Wauna Braided Flat Sandals
Price: $14.99 at Target. I paid original price for these and I do not regret it at all. Not only are they really inexpensive, but I've gotten so many compliments with these sandals - I guess because they're not your average sandal- the braided leather gives it a bit of a twist (no pun intended!)

Color: Brown

Yes, another pair of Mossimo shoes... what can I say, i love Target. Anyways this was the best deal out of everything i got. 
Original price: $34.99, My Price: $12.24
These boots were on clearance on Target's website.. check them out before they're gone if you'd like to grab yourself a pair.


Color: Black
I don't think this Denim Jacket from Selena Gomez' Kmart line is available anymore so I'm glad I bought it when I did (got it on sale). The size i got was an extra-small, but it has a loose fit so it fits me pretty well without being tight. I love the rolled up sleeves as well as the cropped cut.
Original Price: $30's, My Price: $17

Color: Blue Denim (white was also available)
5. Tan Pants
These pants are by the brand Iris Basic and I bought them at Ross. I usually have a hard time finding pants from Ross that fit me well so i was glad to find these. 
Original Price: 29.99 (as you can see on the tag), My Price: 14.99
Tan Skinny Pants with a Stretchy fit <3

It took me a while to find a brand of jeans that I really loved, but i finally found that with Hollister Co.'s Jeans. The fit on me is amazing compared to other jeans, the only downfall is that they can get a bit pricey. That's why I was excited to find out that ALL jeans were 50% off for a limited time due to the brands redesigned fit on jeans. 
Original Price: $49.50, My Price: $24.75

Skinny fit in a dark wash

7. Striped Tee
The last item I got was another item from Ross. It's a simple black and white striped T-shirt by Ambiance Apparel. I really like baggy shirts and I know by looking at the first picture the shape may be unflattering but I love the way it hangs once you put it on. 
Original price: $18.00
My price: $5.99

Not too bad? Just ignore the wrinkles!



** So overall I spent around $160, whereas the original price would have cost me around $260. $100 savings = happy shopper ;)  **




No comments:

Post a Comment