Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Hint of Pink

This past week has been so stressful; i have an impromptu speech in class tomorrow and I'm not good at improvising! The dress attire is business type so I decided to take my Halloween nails off and go for something a bit more neutral and classy. Luckily I picked up this nail polish today from Old Navy while shopping for a shirt.

Tip Toe Nail Polish; color: "Ballerina"; $3.50
Note: The writing on the polish says Tip Toe, I just accidentally took a picture of the French side. ha


I usually have a problem with nail polishes that are this light but for some reason I really like how this looks. It is much more pink in person and the color just looks so delicate and feminine. The only downside is that it applies a bit opaque so you have to do about 2-3 coats before getting the actual color. I definitely need to go back and pick up some more colors, especially because they are so affordable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment