Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Gellin' !

This post is going to be for all of you that suffer from foot pain and discomfort. About a month ago I received another Bzz Kit including a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women. I have always had problems with my feet and the pain I was experiencing did not  lessen until I started using insoles. After my first pair of Dr. Scholl's insoles I knew it was a brand I would be sticking to and one that I could trust to help ease my foot discomfort. 










This specific style is made for a woman's foot and has three layers that provide three types of comfort. According to Dr. Scholl's:
  • Delivers energizing support and cushioning
  • Massaging Gel waves cushion where you need it most
  • Ultra-soft blue gel provides superior shock absorption where you need it most
  • Firmer purple gel provides added support



o The Outer gel waves which are on the heel massage your foot’s sensitive areas

o The Next layer of soft blue gel waves provide “superior shock absorption”

o The last layer of firm dark blue gel provides added support for your feet


  
The size range for this pair was 6-10 and you trim it to fit your shoe size. The bottom of the insoles have rings which make it very easy for you to cut at a perfect angle and size that is suitable to comfortably fit your shoes. You just have to be careful to not cut too much or you will have the insoles moving around in your shoes. These insoles are good for work boots, sneakers, or casual shoes, but not the best for thin flats or heels.


Pros:
o Gel material provides great comfort, especially for your heels
o Thin enough to fit in your everyday casual shoes
o Price- very affordable at ~$10

Cons:
o Does not provide arch support... a con for people who desperately need this (like I do!)
o Can cause your feet to get warm/sweat after long wear

From the look of these I think it is clear that i get good use out of them!
Overall I would definitely recommend these to anyone who suffers from mild foot discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment