Friday, May 27, 2011

Polka Dot Rhinestone

May 22, 2011


Okay, so i did my nails a long time ago but never had anywhere to post them! So here's a look at how they came out and what products i used.


1. So I started off with making a horizontal line across half of my nail with the color "Pop of Poppy" from OPI's Nicole line. (I got this on clearance from Target for $1.76! original price $7)

2. Next I added silver rhinestones across the nails with Kiss' "Maximum Speed Nail Glue."
I picked up the rhinestones with a nail dotting tool for better precision of placement on the nails.
(Both the nail dotting tool and the rhinestone wheel where purchased from Ebay for $1 each. The glue I bought at Walgreens for $2.49)

3. Last i dotted the pink of my nails with a white nail polish. I used Kiss' "Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit" which costs about $7 at Walgreens. When you're done just add your favorite top coat and you're done!
(I lost the silver cap to the white so thats the reason it looks all nasty!)

***Hope you enjoyed the look and try it out for yourself! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment