Friday, May 27, 2011

Rainbow Zebra

So its the week before finals and what do i choose to do? My nails! (I'm such a procrastinator so i'll probably be doing all of my studying last minute). Anyways, For my nails I used 4 different nail polishes to create a rainbow/fadeout effect and used a zebra print stencil over them. I smeared a few of my nails because i'm too impatient to wait!

1. I used 5 different colors below, starting with the blue at the cuticle and moving my way down to yellow at the tip.

Nicole by OPI "loyalty to royal-ty", Finger Paints "Aren't you glad-iolous?", Revlon "Fuchsia Fever", L'Oreal Parish "Mango-Get-em", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mellow Yellow"

2. Using Bundle Monsters BM16 image plate, dip some black nail polish over the desired print (Zebra print on lower left corner). Then use your Konad scraper to wipe off the excess nail polish from the plate. Quickly roll the Konad stamper over the image and then roll the image onto your nail. Top your nails with your preference of top coat and you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment