Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring Romance

It's Spring time and i decided to use a new lavender nail polish I bought that would be perfect for the season. To top off the look I added a simple daisy print over it. Let me know if you like it!

  To get the Look:
1. Start with your favorite base coat and then paint your nails your favorite lavender nail polish. I used NYC's "Lincoln Square Lavender"
2. Next, using Bundle Monsters BM16 image plate, dab some white polish over the daisy print and scrape off the excess nail polish with your Konad scraper. 
Daisy print is in the upper right corner of the plate
3. Roll the Konad stamp over the image to transfer it onto your nail.
4. Repeat this for every nail, add a top coat, and you're done!


1 comment:

  1. Cool design! So girly :) Following you now:)

    BTW, the eyeliner I reviewed in my latest post is of a local brand :)

    ReplyDelete